As a break from my normally verbose Some Thing 4 Sunday, please enjoy a picture from last October I rediscovered today while cleaning my PC.
Yes, the skies really were that intense. It was an amazing evening.
Not tons of progress since Wednesday… Life happened. I was sick Friday; Saturday, my parents decided to make a “surprise the Boodle” trip down to visit us, and last night, I discovered that the strange beeping of the fire alarm that oddly only started around 1am was probably a Carbon Monoxide warning… not a dying battery.
Still, I made some progress:
- write every day; at the minimum, do 5 sentences I missed one day
- finish a complete (rough) draft of Courting the Swan Song I looked at the draft a few times and reread some sections
- make twice weekly blog posts (WIPpet Wednesdays and Some Thing 4 Sundays) on a consistent schedule check
- maintain active sponsor participation I still need to write my sponsor post (see above about surprise company); all else on track
- energize myself with more physical activity a full workout on Thursday, laid on the couch all Friday, moved furniture yesterday
- reclaim my writing space paid bills gathered on my desk
- go through some piece of my electronic home (desktop, laptop, server space, Dropbox, etc.) started sorting three years of RAW photos
- laugh more, hug my family more, share myself with friends more… the hugs doth flow fast and profuse at our house, and there was visiting, though not planned
Enjoy your Sunday evening, whatever you have planned for it.