- write every day; at the minimum, do 5 sentences I want to make this a fiction only goal from now on
- finish a complete (rough) draft of Courting the Swan Song three new sentences! 😉
- make twice weekly blog posts (WIPpet Wednesdays and Some Thing 4 Sundays) on a consistent schedule check
- maintain active sponsor participation YES!!! (sponsor post even handed in)
- energize myself with more physical activity a good workout this morning plus
- reclaim my writing space stopped the avalanche and grabbed shovels
- go through some piece of my electronic home (desktop, laptop, server space, Dropbox, etc.) nothing here
- laugh more, hug my family more, share myself with friends more… yes, yes, YES! 😀
- attend chats and sprints on Twitter (at least one of each) nope
I’d hoped to be a lot further along in Courting the Swan Song by this point (March is National Novel Editing Month after all), and I don’t have a complete first draft. I do have a good baseline sketch of things that I’m missing, but that’s about it.
I do have enough to bring you a WIPpet, even if I have to grab that from someplace other than the three new sentences I added to the manuscript since Sunday (or the others I deleted).
Six shortish sentences today… 2 for February subtracted from 2 plus 6 for the day.
“‘Ssell! I didn’t know you’d be in the city today,” the man said.
Alanii stopped himself short. ‘Ssell? Vissellii Marae? This genteel lady could not be Valichii and Valistii’s snippy, mud-haired, spear-pole of a sister. He stared at the young woman who was now offering Valichii an embrace and a peck on the cheek. She turned next to offer her uncle the same.