Yes, I am a day late. No apologies though, just as the title says.
I had a wonderfully active and family oriented weekend.
Highlights could be the family drive and spontaneous hike in the Catskills on Saturday or the excellent concert by the Albany Symphony yesterday that The Boodle, Grandpa (my dad) and I saw.
There was so very much more (as always). Somehow, even the necessities of laundry, class time catch up, and general cleaning had their fun elements this weekend. Only complaint… I wish someone would turn up the thermostat outside a few degrees. It’s hard to enjoy waterfalls like this one in 30°F weather.
Except for posting this a day late, everything on my goals list is a “did it” or in the “I made progress” side of things. Given the approaching end to this round of the ROW80, the extra happy notes to each day feel like a bonus treat.
- write every day; at the minimum, do 5 sentences some new fiction and journal entries every other day
- finish a complete (rough) draft of Courting the Swan Song wrote a new scene
- make twice weekly blog posts (WIPpet Wednesdays and Some Thing 4 Sundays) check
- maintain active sponsor participation check
- energize myself with more physical activity hikes, gym visits, home movement CHECK! :-D
- reclaim my writing space found some new space
- go through some piece of my electronic home (desktop, laptop, server space, Dropbox, etc.) organized some photos and bookmarks; backed up photo archives
- laugh more, hug my family more, share myself with friends more… sang with friends Tom and Joely on Friday at the Hoffbrau, outings both Saturday and Sunday…
- attend chats and sprints on Twitter (at least one of each) okay, this one I let slide