Though I haven’t gotten all the writing done this week I hoped I would I have, I feel this has been one of the best weeks I’ve had all ROWnd. Strategy… I’m getting pieces in places for more writing later, I’ve gotten things set up for the next month (when I will doing yet another 50K WriMo for the JuNoWriMo)… Things just look so much more doable for me with a sense of “this is already handled” surrounding some of the minutiae.
So how did I do on my goals? Not bad at those either:
- Writing — One minute Writer, 750 words, lots and LOTS of blogging and editing and planning… happy Mousie!
- Time with characters/storyworld — mostly in spurts of planning out scenes, but work every day. It’s been wonderful too!
- Pushups/general fitness — not as much as I’d like; some walking, a bit of pushup training (sloped reps), but kind of slacking here; I am off to the pool after I post this though
- Camera time daily — missed yesterday, but had an amazing night-photography session with the Boodle after writing group in Sunday (Monday morning); will post photos next Friday for the First Friday Photo.
- French and German daily 10 minutes — daily lessons/practice sessions
- MOOCs — one video
So, yes… a whole lot of awesome! I love it when a plan comes together….
Thanks for visiting. If you’re curious or feeling supportive, you can find other ROWers via our mid-week check-in at A Round of Words in 80 Days.