Well, nothing quite so dramatic as actually checking out literally, of course. But this has to be one of my shorter updates. I really thought I was starting to take things easy after the end of the school year and then the JuNoWriMo, and then the…
You get the idea?
The CampNaNoWriMo for July is almost over, and I’m about 2K short of winning with my ‘lazy summer’ goal of 20K. Easily doable between this evening and tomorrow as long as I do some BICHOP (Hands On Pen here… I’m going old-school with notebooks and pens and lots of non-electronic time… even a lot of my electronic time has been old-school, with DOS and Wordperfect 5.1). And… as long as I find the time to do it.
So.. count since Monday:
- another 5K in words to ‘win’ CampNaNoWriMo — not quite, though I did get some editing in too on some older stories I’d been hoping to return to
- ‘fun’ reading! — not really, unless you count rediscovering love of old stories
- exercise at least 15 min daily — Oh yes… Oh, a definite yes. I am rocking the exercise goal this week between swimming and karate… and just general walking. I blame Ingress for the walking.
- online? — I’m still catching up with visits (between all my blog hopping, I had something like 100 visits to make and we won’t talk about replying to comments… *hangs head in shame*)
- photography — I almost let this slide again, but I managed some pictures once a week or so.
In all, I’m satisfied. It’s not perfect, but nothing is perfect. All is well in my world.